Scattergun

Things are more like they are now than they ever were before.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Chinese New Year - 新年快樂

It's Chinese New Year. The Year of the Rooster.

Or it was. Recently. Or maybe it's a few days time.

I don't know - I have trouble enough with this culture, without giving a fig for anyone else's...

However, I am always a sucker for a bit of mystic Eastern mumbo-jumbo (as opposed to boring Western mumbo-jumbo ie. Jonathan Cainer, Russell Grant, Mystic Meg etc.)

Being born in 1976 makes me a Fire Dragon.
Rock. Hear me roar.

This appears to mean a copasetic year for me, according to this profile.

It states that I should:

"keep a low key". G flat for the next twelve-month, then
"expand and promote whatever I am doing". More blogging? OK.
"beware over-work and exhaustion". Sorry boss, I'm a dragon so I have to sleep 'til ten.
and I'll have "plenty of romances". Get in, my son!
"If you are single, consider marriage". Whoa, easy there, Confucius. Let's not rush it, eh?
It finishes with "your romances are illusive". So, my romances are going from being sporadic to being fictional? Triffic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home