Scattergun

Things are more like they are now than they ever were before.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Failed weekend

After shooting my mouth off to all and sundry about the cultural glory that was to be my Friday off, I f**ked it up.

Thursday night to
Cargo, to see Cursor play at the Resonance FM bash.
Got blattered on cider (
this cider, to be exact) throwing the plans for the next three days off kilter. I thus abjectly failed to make any of the exhibitions I blogged about. That annoyed me on so many levels I can't even begin to think about it.

This led to a childishly depressive malaise whereby I hurled the rest of the weekend down the pan out of pique and went on something of a bender. The hostelries that I spent most of the rest of the weekend in were
The Gaucho Grill off Piccadilly, T.S. Queen Mary moored by the Embankment, Pitcher & Piano near Trafalgar Square, The Slug & Lettuce in Borough High Street and The Bedford in Balham.

We'll draw a discreet veil over the details....

1 Comments:

  • At 4:54 pm, Blogger Scattergun said…

    It's rather nice actually! I think we lost out a bit this time as they're very busy on a Friday lunchtime but weekend Gaucho Grill action is always good...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home