Scattergun

Things are more like they are now than they ever were before.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Calm down dear, it's a commercial...

Part of my job as a soi-disant scribbler on the net is to point out bits of pop-culture fad to you (hopefully after everyone else has, so I've got things to link to.)

I was going to write a post on how the Cillit Bang advert appears to have people in a frenzy but luckily
Aardvark.dj* has done the hard work, so I don't have to - check it.
(It's a story for our times, I'm telling you.)

The link on his post to the
JAKAZiD remix of the ad is priceless!
(Straight into the sound and vision, so lower the volume if you're accessing it from a funeral home or summink.)

*Check out the rest of his blog - v. good.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cheers for the link, and the footnote. Nice to know someone's reading.

     
  • At 1:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was already suspicious of Cillit Bang - look what the god-like Ben Goldacre has to say about them: http://www.badscience.net/?p=114

     

Post a Comment

<< Home